Rep. Schamore’s Honest and Clean Campaign Pledge
The voters of Breckinridge, Hancock and Hardin Counties, along with all the citizens of Kentucky deserve ethical, transparent and honest elections. While serving and campaigning, I understand the meaning of those words now more than ever. During my seven years as your state representative, I have approached my responsibilities with honor, transparency and with honesty. During this campaign, I pledge the following:
- I pledge to run an honest, transparent and ethical campaign;
- I will never disrespect the voters by attacking my opponent;
- I pledge to run a positive campaign focused solely on the issues;
- I pledge to listen to the voters, always considering every person’s views prior to casting any vote in the legislature;
- I pledge to always put policies ahead of politics;
- I pledge to work in a bipartisan manner; treating my colleagues on the other side of the aisle with respect;
- I have built my life and my career on honest, hard work. I pledge to take these values to work with me each day on behalf of the citizens of my district.
I hope you will join me in saying NO to negative campaigning and in holding candidates and elected officials accountable to the voters.